Presenting the Tono violin....

fine audio instruments for those who love music. hi-end sound, export-quality, proudly philippine made.

Moderator: TonoMan

Postby vintage_dog » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:39 am

read and post reviews: viewforum.php?f=18
vintage_dog
Administrator
Administrator

Postby strings » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:44 am

Gentlemen, just wondering if there's a way we can audition the preamp here in Baguio? Maybe the preamp can be packed well with the tubes packed separately (for protection), sent thru Victory Liner (our expense) and sent back to you the same way after we've auditioned it. I know it asking a lot, but well...., had to ask. We're curious about it specially after reading the threads in WS.

Thanks!
strings
Citizen
Citizen

Postby TonoMan » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:04 pm

strings wrote:Gentlemen, just wondering if there's a way we can audition the preamp here in Baguio? Maybe the preamp can be packed well with the tubes packed separately (for protection), sent thru Victory Liner (our expense) and sent back to you the same way after we've auditioned it. I know it asking a lot, but well...., had to ask. We're curious about it specially after reading the threads in WS.

Thanks!

sorry, they are so hot, we have very few units for audition...maybe next time you are in town, i can invite you over for a listen.
TonoMan
Citizen
Citizen

Postby bbb » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:59 pm

how does is sound/match if paire with a ST70 series II? how about with a sonic impact? thanks
bbb

Postby strings » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:25 pm

[quote="TonoMan
sorry, they are so hot, we have very few units for audition...maybe next time you are in town, i can invite you over for a listen.[/quote]

Well I do hope I get the chance to come down. Its quite rare that I get a chance to do so. Maybe within a year...

Thanks!
strings
Citizen
Citizen

Postby CCC » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:11 am

interesting thing you have here.

kindly sign me up for an audition (makati or qc pwede).

should be simple enough, but just to make sure, can you make this a headphone amp as well?
CCC
Citizen
Citizen

Postby CCC » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:12 am

interesting thing you have here.

kindly sign me up for an audition (makati or qc pwede) and tentative reservation (if i understood the pricing right)

should be simple enough, but just to make sure, can you make this a headphone amp as well?

kindly confirm sched and pricing at lex88888888@yahoo.com
CCC
Citizen
Citizen

Previous

Return to Tono Audio