Newbie Basic Setup Help

On ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you want to know about AUDIO but were afraid to ask!

Moderator: audiostar

Re: Newbie Basic Setup Help

Postby b3nito » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:18 am

Hi All,

I am purely new on to this (zero knowledge) and would like to ask your recommendations on basic setup. Will I able to setup with <=20k budget?If yes, any recommendations?If possible, can you enumerate what are the necessary equipments? Thank you so much.
b3nito

Postby dsoulman73 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:34 am

b3nito wrote:Hi All,

I am purely new on to this (zero knowledge) and would like to ask your recommendations on basic setup. Will I able to setup with <=20k budget?If yes, any recommendations?If possible, can you enumerate what are the necessary equipments? Thank you so much.

:hai: YES YOU CAN..

I'm willing to sell you my Sakura AV-200T modified for Php 8k (Dec 2013 seldom used: I have 2 other receivers) and my Numark tt200 turntable with Cartridge for Php 7k (very good condition) = Php 15k
then look for some 2nd hand speakers or I know before there were bookshelves wharfdale speakers at 5k-6k before..

pwede ka na mag connect ng cd/dvd/blueray players dyan and other sources like laptops/pc/ipod/ipad..etc (cable lang yan sa ace hardware madam)

Kung maliit lang lugar mo oks na yan...

Reason for selling...mag upgrade ng isang set up ko...actually palugi benta ko, just to help someone na hindi ka na mapuyat ng matagal..kaso speaker problem mo pala.. teka, mag paplaka ka ba? kung hindi pasok na yang budget mo..may murang mga cd player if you want to go that route...nasa 3k Pioneer...
Go out and audition speakers...payo lang mag set up ka na bago ka pa malito sa mga malalaman mo dito sa forum.. :tmi:

teka do you understand tagalog/Filipino?... :^) .... :)
dsoulman73
Citizen
Citizen

Postby b3nito » Thu May 08, 2014 11:05 pm

dsoulman73 wrote:
b3nito wrote:Hi All,

:hai: YES YOU CAN..

I'm willing to sell you my Sakura AV-200T modified for Php 8k (Dec 2013 seldom used: I have 2 other receivers) and my Numark tt200 turntable with Cartridge for Php 7k (very good condition) = Php 15k
then look for some 2nd hand speakers or I know before there were bookshelves wharfdale speakers at 5k-6k before..

pwede ka na mag connect ng cd/dvd/blueray players dyan and other sources like laptops/pc/ipod/ipad..etc (cable lang yan sa ace hardware madam)

Kung maliit lang lugar mo oks na yan...

Reason for selling...mag upgrade ng isang set up ko...actually palugi benta ko, just to help someone na hindi ka na mapuyat ng matagal..kaso speaker problem mo pala.. teka, mag paplaka ka ba? kung hindi pasok na yang budget mo..may murang mga cd player if you want to go that route...nasa 3k Pioneer...
Go out and audition speakers...payo lang mag set up ka na bago ka pa malito sa mga malalaman mo dito sa forum.. :tmi:

teka do you understand tagalog/Filipino?... :^) .... :)

marunong naman sir. Salamat sa offer at advice. Plano ko mag Vinyl.
b3nito

Previous

Return to NEWBIE Corner