Any doctors in the house?

contains off-topic and miscellaneous discussions on anything and everything other than audio -- jokes, inspirational articles.

Moderators: audiostar, dante

Re: Any doctors in the house?

Postby stereophile » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Im not an opthalmologist. Best is to consult an eye doc & inquire abt cataract package pricing. There are many implants to choose from with corresponding pricing.
stereophile
vinyl junkie

Postby brubeck » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:16 pm

stereophile wrote:Im not an opthalmologist. Best is to consult an eye doc & inquire abt cataract package pricing. There are many implants to choose from with corresponding pricing.

thanks doc lito.

i plan to visit asian hospital next week to inquire. was hoping to get some initial figures from members here so i'd at least know what to expect.

do you think asian would be the ideal hospital for such an operation? i only thought of this hospital as it's near our place.
brubeck
Citizen
Citizen

Postby OKIDOK » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:08 am

New here at WS. I'm an orthopedic surgeon and Stereophile is my boss before in Asian Hospital.
Nice to see you here boss. -Ed Ancheta
Last edited by OKIDOK on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
OKIDOK

Postby Mamimili » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:40 am

Can anyone recommend a doctor for knee problems?
My daughter has a recurring (very large and painful) swelling of one knee, she has seen two different doctors in Asian Hospital and Makati Med to no avail, now she is waiting for an MRI.
I just wonder if she has seen the right doctor as she insists on using friends, friends of friends etc :?:
Mamimili
Master
Master

Postby onedown » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:44 am

^
how about doc lito? he's an orthopedic, right?
onedown
Master
Master

Postby Mamimili » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:33 am

Any doctor here from Manila Doctors hospital?

A friend of a friend is in the Peace Corps, after contracting an unknown (to me) infection in Micronesia, the young woman has been in an unknown Makati hospital with side trips to Manila Doctors hospital. Apparently she has been in and out of hospital 2 or 3 times, her primary doctor is from the Peace Corps.
Her fiancé is flying in and has asked if i can recommend a doctor who specializes in tropical infections in case he wants a second opinion.
Mamimili
Master
Master

Postby chadwick » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:39 am

Am not sure if Dr. Cecille Montalban is still with Manila Doctors Hospital. It's worth a try though, she's a very good one. I hope this helps.
chadwick
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Mamimili » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:00 am

chadwick wrote:Am not sure if Dr. Cecille Montalban is still with Manila Doctors Hospital. It's worth a try though, she's a very good one. I hope this helps.

Thank you!
Mamimili
Master
Master

Postby retlaw » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:32 pm

retlaw - General Surgeon - Amang Rodriguez Medical Center/ Marikina Valley Medical Center - 70% digital, 30% analog (and rising, just started out collecting vinyls)
retlaw

Postby zenaudio » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:27 pm

retlaw wrote:retlaw - General Surgeon - Amang Rodriguez Medical Center/ Marikina Valley Medical Center - 70% digital, 30% analog (and rising, just started out collecting vinyls)

When I saw "'Gen Surgeon" & "70% digital, 30% analog" - I thought digital surgery (robotic/laparoscopic) and traditional. :lol:
Welcome to WS, doc!
zenaudio
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby randybarba » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:57 pm

retlaw wrote:retlaw - General Surgeon - Amang Rodriguez Medical Center/ Marikina Valley Medical Center - 70% digital, 30% analog (and rising, just started out collecting vinyls)

Welcome to WS retlaw :) . Have fun building your vinyl collection :) Lalo mo pang payayamanin mga vinyl sellers dito :D . And don't miss the hifi show next month.
randybarba
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby retlaw » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:13 pm

zenaudio wrote:

When I saw "'Gen Surgeon" & "70% digital, 30% analog" - I thought digital surgery (robotic/laparoscopic) and traditional. :lol:
Welcome to WS, doc!

Thanks for the welcome.. :)

randybarba wrote:

Welcome to WS retlaw :) . Have fun building your vinyl collection :) Lalo mo pang payayamanin mga vinyl sellers dito :D . And don't miss the hifi show next month.

Thanks. I'm really sorry I'll be missing the hifi show next month.. :( I'm here in Angola till December. Better luck next year for me. :?:
retlaw

Previous

Return to TIME OUT!