Pacquiao vs GGG

contains off-topic and miscellaneous discussions on anything and everything other than audio -- jokes, inspirational articles.

Moderators: audiostar, dante

Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao: your prediction

Postby keith » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:06 pm

si Cong, auction-bidding lang, pinapawisan na yan, sugalan pa. :lol:
keith
walastick

Postby 99khan » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:09 pm

CIGNAL TV will charge P2,000 (early bird) for this PPV event. Manny's previous fights were Php500 but increased to P750 for the Algieri fight last November. I wonder how much the movie theaters will charge.
99khan
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Noel_14 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:59 pm

keith wrote:si Cong, auction-bidding lang, pinapawisan na yan, sugalan pa. :lol:

Well... kahit papano nagpo-poker ako with relatives :D :D :D
Noel_14
Citizen
Citizen

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:23 am

JackD201 wrote:Hindi ako sugarol bro. Duwag ako sa ganyan :D :D :D

bai dimfer will win, bai cong.

i wish Manny will end this fight sa round 5.
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:53 pm

pinoy_usa8 wrote:
JackD201 wrote:Hindi ako sugarol bro. Duwag ako sa ganyan :D :D :D

bai dimfer will win, bai cong.

i wish Manny will end this fight sa round 5.

the best chance Manny to win the fight, would be inside 5 rounds (i think- a wild guess ha), i will lay it out why,..in my next posting (isip muna, lol)

Meanwhile, this fight on May 2nd dubbed, "Fight of the Century" should have a sub title named, "Leg cramps vs Brittle hands"- who will survive or surrender.
Floyd's been quite since opening his training camp- very unusual for the Mayweather's family loud & big mouth right? Do they have an inside problem?
Team Pacquiao was very vocal that they dont denied Manny cant sometimes jog because of his big calves leg cramps.

Now, enter this Lloyd's of London- an emergency meeting? - (Top Rank, Al Haymon & Beale) or just an ordinary one. Why?

There must be a reason why the CEO of Lloyd's came to meet them personally. Normally, if its only for an insurance purposes, a representative from Lloyd's would be fine. why the CEO itself?

a) is this fight cost that much to insured or to have a bond?
b) or how much would be the life insurance of Floyd or Manny? or are they expecting Manny will destroy the pretty boy's face like of those a grotesque mask? or copycat the face of Kabang the famous dog from Davao, lol.(because Manny hates Floyd that much?) hahaha- this is hilarious.
c) or are they suspecting/expecting Team Mayweather will back out, postpone, cancel or open up an excuse to derail this fight?

well, this is a big $64 questions to be answer. I hope they will tell the public- the show must go on brittle or not, because even Manny has a leg cramps on fight night, hilo o hindi sa blood sucking needles- he will really fight for us- for immortality na ito.
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby JackD201 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:39 pm

Ako Bai baliktad. Huwag habulin ni Manny. Dun siya sa gitna at hamunin niya. Wala naman rule na dapat kang maghabol sa nakasakay sa bisikleta diba? :D :D :D
JackD201
Immortal

Postby dimfer » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:53 pm

Manny should bring 2 pairs of shoes.. boxing shoes, then kung panay ang takbo ni FMJ, change to running shoes in between rounds..
dimfer
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:34 am

JackD201 wrote:Ako Bai baliktad. Huwag habulin ni Manny. Dun siya sa gitna at hamunin niya. Wala naman rule na dapat kang maghabol sa nakasakay sa bisikleta diba? :D :D :D

bai cong, i dont think Manny will do that because you will fall to his trap & Manny will be fighting Floyd's tempo. Floyd will definitely use the ring. instead, Manny should swarm him & surprise him, destroy Floyd's concentration- mentally first, physically will follow.

Take a look. all of 47 Floyd's opponents did the typical fighting style at the opening rounds- feel it, analyze it, wait & see. and the 47 all failed.
because they let Floyd think because of a slow pace in the first 3 to 4 rounds & Floyd can think "properly", then adjust in each successive rounds.

Plan A should be fast & quick, so he cant think. Floyd's mind should be full of guessing how to avoid the punches, no breather either. if he cant take Floyd inside 5 rounds, then he should switch to Plan B, w/c is taking him to the later rounds by destroying his defenses (break his artifacial rotator cuff- his shoulder roll)
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:35 am

dimfer wrote:Manny should bring 2 pairs of shoes.. boxing shoes, then kung panay ang takbo ni FMJ, change to running shoes in between rounds..

:rofl:
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby usai » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:20 am

Trilogy :cash: :cash: :cash:
usai
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby JackD201 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:17 pm

pinoy_usa8 wrote:
JackD201 wrote:Ako Bai baliktad. Huwag habulin ni Manny. Dun siya sa gitna at hamunin niya. Wala naman rule na dapat kang maghabol sa nakasakay sa bisikleta diba? :D :D :D

bai cong, i dont think Manny will do that because you will fall to his trap & Manny will be fighting Floyd's tempo. Floyd will definitely use the ring. instead, Manny should swarm him & surprise him, destroy Floyd's concentration- mentally first, physically will follow.

Take a look. all of 47 Floyd's opponents did the typical fighting style at the opening rounds- feel it, analyze it, wait & see. and the 47 all failed.
because they let Floyd think because of a slow pace in the first 3 to 4 rounds & Floyd can think "properly", then adjust in each successive rounds.

Plan A should be fast & quick, so he cant think. Floyd's mind should be full of guessing how to avoid the punches, no breather either. if he cant take Floyd inside 5 rounds, then he should switch to Plan B, w/c is taking him to the later rounds by destroying his defenses (break his artifacial rotator cuff- his shoulder roll)

Problema nakikita ko Bai, even if he swarms if he misses a lot and looks bad while missing (think FMJ vs Cotto) yung puntos kas FMJ pa rin pupunta. I'd like to see Manny do the slide right/right straight and make him spin FMJ to the left. That's where he looks most impressive (think Barrera, Rios). When he does the left slide/right jab/left straight that's when he looks like he's reaching and is also open to the the right straight/tight hook/uppercut counter (Marquez and even Algieri). Parang counter intuitive pero tingin ko given Manny's foot speed best combo is right straight over the shoulder and right hook to the body spin mayweather then jab/left combo. I think he has faster lateral movement than FMJ. Kung sa in out, not fast enough for FMJ's front loaded stance. All FMJ needs to do is lean on his back leg (liyad ala Pilita move :D ) miss na.
JackD201
Immortal

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:53 pm

JackD201 wrote:
pinoy_usa8 wrote:

Problema nakikita ko Bai, even if he swarms if he misses a lot and looks bad while missing (think FMJ vs Cotto) yung puntos kas FMJ pa rin pupunta. I'd like to see Manny do the slide right/right straight and make him spin FMJ to the left. That's where he looks most impressive (think Barrera, Rios). When he does the left slide/right jab/left straight that's when he looks like he's reaching and is also open to the the right straight/tight hook/uppercut counter (Marquez and even Algieri). Parang counter intuitive pero tingin ko given Manny's foot speed best combo is right straight over the shoulder and right hook to the body spin mayweather then jab/left combo. I think he has faster lateral movement than FMJ. Kung sa in out, not fast enough for FMJ's front loaded stance. All FMJ needs to do is lean on his back leg (liyad ala Pilita move :D ) miss na.

Mosley had a same view too bai cong.
http://ontheropesboxing.com/shane-mosle ... -4-rounds/
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby JackD201 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:46 am

Still praying Manny has the legs to score for all 12 rounds Bai. Considering how hard it is to land a knock out blow on FMJ and who's chin is underrated just because it really hasn't been tested as much as we would all like, I don't see a knock out happening. If anything I'd really like to see Manny overcome the shoulder roll the same way Sugar Ray did it to FM Sr. Slide right and in left straight (jab for Sugar Ray Leonard), overhand right hook, flurry, out. Do that enough times and we'll get rounds on points.
JackD201
Immortal

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:19 am

JackD201 wrote:Still praying Manny has the legs to score for all 12 rounds Bai. Considering how hard it is to land a knock out blow on FMJ and who's chin is underrated just because it really hasn't been tested as much as we would all like, I don't see a knock out happening. If anything I'd really like to see Manny overcome the shoulder roll the same way Sugar Ray did it to FM Sr. Slide right and in left straight (jab for Sugar Ray Leonard), overhand right hook, flurry, out. Do that enough times and we'll get rounds on points.

yes bai cong, Manny cant knock out the bigger/heavier Floyd. i believed Manny got a fresher legs than Floyd, as we seen it on his 4 previous fights.
what i prayed?, lol. Manny will knock him down a couple of times enroute for TKO.

Roach could be right that Floyd will be shock, awed & surprise because Floyd never fought a very fast hand coupled with foot speed & throwing weird angles with power in combos.
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby JackD201 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:41 am

See how the slide right/spin opens up for the left hand power shots

25 minutes (7th round) then how it continues to do the same in the 8th round. I think shoulder roll visibility is poor when opponents are set outside the roller's left foot. The front loaded shoulder roll stance is slow to pivot left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwbfUuEI5Ow

Judah inexplicably stops circling and sliding right and becomes a victim of FMJ's very fast and accurate right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfPz7dA-S18
JackD201
Immortal

Postby dimfer » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:19 pm

anybody else going to Vegas?
dimfer
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby dante » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:28 pm

Have to settle for PPV here. What are the betting odds on Pacquiao at Resort's World, if anyone knows? [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]
dante
cool dude

Postby dimfer » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:08 am

no arena ticket, no closed circuit ticket, no weigh in ticket

but we're still heading to Vegas.. will watch PPV at a house with a bunch of Vegas based Pinoys and will head out to the strip right after the fight. sino kaya mas masarap makasama sa post fight party? Snoop Doggy Dog, JayZ, Chris Brown or Jamie Foxx :)

closed circuit ticket on the MGM owned hotels on the strip sold almost as fast as the arena tickets, you can still buy them from resellers at $600 - $1000 each

we tried really hard to get the weigh in tickets but the MGM phone was overwhelmed and malfunctioned. We were able to get in the trunk line a few times, but were transferred to private phones.

Manny used to attend a post fight party, or do a concert, but cannot find any report about what he will do after the fight. balitaan nyo na lang ako kung may masagap kayong balita ^-^
dimfer
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:03 am

JackD201 wrote:See how the slide right/spin opens up for the left hand power shots

25 minutes (7th round) then how it continues to do the same in the 8th round. I think shoulder roll visibility is poor when opponents are set outside the roller's left foot. The front loaded shoulder roll stance is slow to pivot left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwbfUuEI5Ow

Judah inexplicably stops circling and sliding right and becomes a victim of FMJ's very fast and accurate right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfPz7dA-S18

When he fought Judah, Mayweather was on his peak. Judah's fight plan was wrong going to the right of May, he can easily use his shoulder roll for a quick jab or hook.
Pac will go to the opposite way & May will chase him & makes him open to the rib case of Pac's right hook, bai.

Pacquiao wont shy, he will keep on charging & bully Mayweather because he no longer hav the pops in his brittle hands.
I think, Pacquiao will eventually catch Floyd by his power shots
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:08 am

Office today: we're discussing Pacquiao vs Mayweather, right?

Then we debated & argue & our GM heard us & said, "why wont both of you put your f**k**g money where your mouth is".
So, this what happened & our gen mgr hold the money, lol.
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to TIME OUT!