***SOLD***FS: Dynaudio Confidence 5

(combined Hardware and Tubes forum). For regular members only with minimum 50 posts. Please read Guidelines before posting

Moderator: dante

***SOLD***FS: Dynaudio Confidence 5

Postby migs » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:46 pm

I've had these speakers for about 15 years and have been very happy with them. They are as unfatigueing and relaxing to listen to as any high end speakers out there, probably losing only to the highest end speakers in terms of scale, low end, and perhaps dynamism. Just google these and you will see an unending stream of complimentary reviews and an almost legendary status.
They compare very well with the speakers that have replaced them in my audio room (Raidho C3.1s). They have the original legendary Esotar tweeters and Esotar midrange driver (shared only with the Dynaudio Consequence). They are particularly beguiling with female (and male) vocals, classical ensembles, and jazz, but can take on big orchestral pieces (you will need at least 200 watts per channel for these). Bass will only go down to about 30-40 Hz but is particularly tight with no boominess as these speakers have closed design.
I am only the second owner of these speakers, and I bought them from Listening in Style. They were traded in by the orignal owner in exhange for the Dynaudio Consequence. They are in near pristine condition. Originally they retailed for 10,000 USD

Price: 240k
Contact number (please text first): 09173511916

Last edited by migs on Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
migs
Citizen
Citizen

Re: FS: Dynaudio Confidence 5

Postby migs » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:36 pm

Price lowered to 225k.
migs
Citizen
Citizen

Re: FS: Dynaudio Confidence 5

Postby migs » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:59 pm

Price lowered to 220k. Thanks
migs
Citizen
Citizen

Re: ***SOLD***FS: Dynaudio Confidence 5

Postby migs » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:34 pm

...this has found a new home with a lucky new owner......
migs
Citizen
Citizen

Return to MARKETPLACE - Audio Hardware