Dindo (Technician); a warning to all

NEWS, Announcements, Greetings, Schedules, EBs, listening sessions, lectures, shoot-outs, field trips, gimmicks, etc. for WS members only...

Moderators: vintage_dog, audiostar

Dindo (Technician); a warning to all

Postby looks » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:16 pm

hello all,

Please be warned about FERNANDO ROBLES ALEGRE aka Dindo. a very skilled technician from San Pedro. He's so good that he can fix almost everything. the bad side from him is, some members here including me trusted our beloved gears to him for repair and we never got them back. sa una puro alibis after a while nakapatay na palagi cellphone and nagtatago na..

very friendly and knows audio (may tenga) , also a name dropper. after a few repairs and fix when you already trust him. that's the time he will strike, pag nauwi na niya gamit mo for repair.

So, to all that WILL encounter him, you have been warned. Iwas nalang kayo kung pwede and also help us get our gears back.

here's a link from another forum associated w/ his name about his "modus oprandi". mukhang matagal na niya itong ginagawa.
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=pqtquo4c2v531om56m0obcvhb6&topic=75476.0

please post pictures of him kung meron kayo for better identification just in case he change his alias.

mods, pls move nalang kung hindi appropriate dito. and sana pati public mabasa for their own good.

thank you.
looks
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Dindo (Technician); a warning to all

Postby accastil » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:48 pm

hello kris,

you did a good move. this is not only to air out what we really feel about the guy but moreso, to protect our fellow WS members from his wrong-doings.
accastil
Citizen
Citizen

Postby Hyperion » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:05 pm

While waiting for picture/s and other info ... can you share some physical characteristics of this character so we can identify him even if he uses an alias? Tall? Short? car? thin? fat? other known aliases/nicknames (most con artists have many) etc? Who does he often name drop? How did you find out about him / who referred him to you?
Hyperion

Postby looks » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:08 pm

ok, he's around 5'5" to 5'6", body is medium to large built combination of body builder and tomador, short hair, wears short pants all the time.

not very good in describing so i'll paste some of his description from the other forum:

" 5'5", balingkinitan, kayumanggi, may balbas at bigote, makapal ang kilay, mga 160 lbs? "
" isa lng description nya matandang bart simpson na kalbo at lagi nkashort! mga around 38-40yrs old " - he's not bald anymore

I can say he's a vinyl addict and appreciates vintage gears. marunong talaga. sayang..
He will ask if you are a member of WS then he name drops some of the members here he already encountered.
he was referred by a friend here in WS. I referred him to others too. didn't know na ganyan pala siya.. so it's like a chain reaction na may trust na.. kakahiya nga eh..
looks
Citizen
Citizen

Postby rafael montalvo » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:22 pm

If I am not mistaken madalas iyan sa MCS. Although I have not personally encountered him, I heard the same stories from another member.
rafael montalvo
Citizen
Citizen

Postby accastil » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:24 pm

he has really good ears.
really good technical skill to repair, build, copy any hi-end audio electronics.
he had a history of stroke in the past and so his speech sometimes becomes hard to understand especially when he speaks faster than his usual talking pace.
he took the heart(toroidal transformer) of my xpsu V3 with the promise of repairing and returning it within 3 days. i paid him initially with 50% of what has been agreed and then he never showed his face to me again..that was more than 1yr ago. :(
accastil
Citizen
Citizen

Postby looks » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:54 pm

rafael montalvo wrote:If I am not mistaken madalas iyan sa MCS. Although I have not personally encountered him, I heard the same stories from another member.

yes. that was before. busy na siya mag tago ngayon.

accastil wrote:he has really good ears.
really good technical skill to repair, build, copy any hi-end audio electronics.
he had a history of stroke in the past and so his speech sometimes becomes hard to understand especially when he speaks faster than his usual talking pace.
he took the heart(toroidal transformer) of my xpsu V3 with the promise of repairing and returning it within 3 days. i paid him initially with 50% of what has been agreed and then he never showed his face to me again..that was more than 1yr ago. :(

thanks allan. forgot to mention that.. huwag nalang siya makaloko pa ng iba kung hindi na rin babalik mga gears natin.
looks
Citizen
Citizen

Postby eestrera » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:14 pm

I too am a victim of this technician. He owes me money, has my sansui au-7500 and my sansui 9090db. Will not pick up my calls anymore. If you guys are willing, I think I can locate his house if he still lives there. We call all go there and beat him up. Really an (censored). Too bad this guy has talent.

Thanks,

Earl
eestrera
Citizen
Citizen

Postby endrik35 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Ako naman dahil sa muntinlupa yung work ko, I decided na sa kanya magpagawa ng tt based sa recommendation ni Doc Lito( Doc Lito is not aware of Dindo's MO). Pinikup niya sa medical center muntinlupa yung tt ko, ok naman, binalik after 4days, ayos naman ang pagkagawa. The thing is yung pinagpalitan na Ortofon 2m blue na bago kong bili kay Noly eh hindi niya dala. So for 2mos, tinetext ko siya, kesyo nasa Silang daw siya, o kaya sa Mindoro. Until this last few days, can't be reached na cel niya. Ang address niya is block-3, lot-9, Monday St. phase 7A Pacita-1. Last Tuesday, pupuntahan ko sana kasama yung kumpare kong pulis muntinlupa. Kaso biglang nagbanta yung malakas na ulan kaya di na kame tumuloy. Sana lang mabawi naten yung gears naten sa kanya. It's so hard to swallow na sa civilized world eh may mga ganitong uri ng tao na nananamantala. Sana magsked tayo ng araw para puntahan siya
endrik35
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby m_shoe_maker » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:19 pm

This is one bad dude! :@
m_shoe_maker
Idol

Postby ihatejazz » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:30 pm

looks wrote:ok, he's around 5'5" to 5'6", body is medium to large built combination of body builder and tomador, short hair, wears short pants all the time.-MsM, lusot ka!!! it doesn't fit your description!!!!!!!

not very good in describing so i'll paste some of his description from the other forum:

" 5'5", balingkinitan, kayumanggi, may balbas at bigote, makapal ang kilay, mga 160 lbs? " -Dang, it doesn't fit MsM's description!
" isa lng description nya matandang bart simpson na kalbo at lagi nkashort! mga around 38-40yrs old " - he's not bald anymore

I can say he's a vinyl addict and appreciates vintage gears. marunong talaga. sayang..
He will ask if you are a member of WS then he name drops some of the members here he already encountered.
he was referred by a friend here in WS. I referred him to others too. didn't know na ganyan pala siya.. so it's like a chain reaction na may trust na.. kakahiya nga eh..
ihatejazz
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby m_shoe_maker » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:05 pm

looks wrote:ok, he's around 5'5" to 5'6", body is medium to large built combination of body builder and tomador, short hair, wears short pants all the time.

" 5'5", balingkinitan, kayumanggi, may balbas at bigote, makapal ang kilay, mga 160 lbs? "
" isa lng description nya matandang Its ihatejazz! bart simpson na kalbo Its ihatejazz! at lagi nkashort! mga around 38-40yrs old Oops, its half ihatejazz's age " - he's not bald anymore

:devil: :devil: :devil:
m_shoe_maker
Idol

Postby ihatejazz » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 am

looks wrote:ok, he's around 5'5" to 5'6", body is medium to large built combination of body builder and tomador, short hair, wears short pants all the time.

It's HANDYBOY!!!!
ihatejazz
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby qguy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:29 am

You try to bait him.. new cell phone number, then ask him if he repairs vintage SS gear and ask saan ang shop niya..hehehe
qguy
Master
Master

Postby juju » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:55 am

You should file a police blotter and file a case
juju
Citizen
Citizen

Postby juju » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:55 am

qguy wrote:You try to bait him.. new cell phone number, then ask him if he repairs vintage SS gear and ask saan ang shop niya..hehehe
juju
Citizen
Citizen

Postby endrik35 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:22 am

Even my policeman friend has his doubts. What if false address lang ang binigay saken ni Dindo? Baka wala kameng datnan sa bahay? on hindsight, sana sumama ako sa kanya pabalik sa bahay nila paghatid niya nung tt ko sa ospital to get my cartridge. He's been at it for 10 years na pala...hindi niya na maalis yon so I guess qguy is right. Once he's aware of a new customer, susungaban agad niya yon. The problem is his cell number. Hindi kay nagpalit na ng sim si Dindo? Yung gears naten eh pinaghihirapan naten bilhin, di yun napupulot lang. Sabe ng mrs ko, hayaaan mo na. . .But indifference is like promoting evildoing. Marami pang mabibiktima si Dindo, mga taong di siya kilala. So I hope we can get together, especially the South boys to put an end to Dindo's MO. Kawawa naman mabibiktima ng taong ito :(
endrik35
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby m_shoe_maker » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:32 am

This guy probably needs to sell the stuff quickly and discretely to cash-in. Most probably, he will not sell it to fellow audiophiles as said equipment might be recognized to belong to another audiophile friend. The audiophile community is relatively small and people know each other and their gears, this I'm sure the guy knows. This guy will most probably have a favorite "buyer" / store who patronizes all his stolen stuff. :?: Locate this buyer, and you may eventually catch this guy on the act selling the stolen goods. :devil:
m_shoe_maker
Idol

Postby alexg » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 am

He still have the same cell number, he just screens his text and calls.

When he found out that I was looking for a Lenco, then he suddenly was answering my texts. I was a victim too, I have not received my re-coned subwoofer driver and my Pioneer turntable from him. I know that a friend of mine, Edrel Sison, also wants a lot of his equipment back from this guy.
alexg
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby merlin » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:37 am

My dual TT and Michell plinth are still with him :@
merlin
Legend
Legend

Next

Return to HEAR YE, HEAR YE