Dindo (Technician); a warning to all

NEWS, Announcements, Greetings, Schedules, EBs, listening sessions, lectures, shoot-outs, field trips, gimmicks, etc. for WS members only...

Moderators: vintage_dog, audiostar

Re: Dindo (Technician); a warning to all

Postby endrik35 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:15 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Sir Bobar. It really escapes me why Dindo has been at it for almost 8 years and no formal complaints has been filed aginst him. Pati mga musikero binangga niya pero wala atang nakahuli o naibalik man lang na gamit. Is this guy slippery or malakas? I don't think so. Maybe were just too complacent and too busy to pursue our case. It is in this type of atmosphere that the breed of Dindo thrives. . . But I know na nababasa ni Dindo ito or may nagiinform sa kanya. He can feel the heat. . . .darating din araw mo Dindo!!!
endrik35
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby kefq » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:23 pm

I was told that a reputable WS member is currently intouch with Dindo, though refused to tell his whereabouts baka daw "kuyugin" kargo de kunsensya daw nya pag may nangyari.

My message to our friend from WS, I know Dindo told you nag kasakit sya kaya di nya naasikaso yung mga gears. Please tell Dindo para tapos na usapan paki balik na lang yung mga gamit at sa iba na lang namin papagawa kung yun lang ang dahilan nya.
kefq
Citizen
Citizen

Postby accastil » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:36 pm

kefq wrote:I was told that a reputable WS member is currently intouch with Dindo, though refused to tell his whereabouts baka daw "kuyugin" kargo de kunsensya daw nya pag may nangyari.

My message to our friend from WS, I know Dindo told you nag kasakit sya kaya di nya naasikaso yung mga gears. Please tell Dindo para tapos na usapan paki balik na lang yung mga gamit at sa iba na lang namin papagawa kung yun lang ang dahilan nya.

i dont think none here at wS would resort to that action against him. it is enough that he should return whatever it is that does not belong to him, and the police would take care of the rest.

di naman siguro siya "kukuyugin"...although this thought comes to mind sa sobrang inis ko noon.
accastil
Citizen
Citizen

Postby tenderobject » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:53 am

bobar wrote:Hello All,

Count me in as a victim too--he has my Marantz 2252, parts of my TEAC tape deck and 7t cash I advanced him. Tried to catch him in Bangkal once but he escaped--
people there said he often goes to this buy-and-sell guy named George. I will join any Death Squad being organized by you guys.

Bobar

ser bobar, saan itong george na ito sa bangkal? thanks!
tenderobject
Master
Master

Postby m_shoe_maker » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:02 pm

tenderobject wrote:
bobar wrote:Hello All,

Count me in as a victim too--he has my Marantz 2252, parts of my TEAC tape deck and 7t cash I advanced him. Tried to catch him in Bangkal once but he escaped--
people there said he often goes to this buy-and-sell guy named George. I will join any Death Squad being organized by you guys.

Bobar

ser bobar, saan itong george na ito sa bangkal? thanks!

George? Baka si George M. na taga La Vista! :@ I knew that guy was bad news! :devil:
m_shoe_maker
Idol

Postby endrik35 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:33 am

;)
Last edited by endrik35 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
endrik35
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Octaver » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:43 pm

endrik35 wrote:MSM says. . ."George? Baka si George M. na taga La Vista! I knew that guy was bad news!" "Walang user kung walang pusher" George is as guilty as Dindo on this one. Project 4 lang ako, malapit lang sa La Vista. Dapat mahunting din si Boy George! :devil:

:rofl:
Octaver
Citizen
Citizen

Postby tenderobject » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:22 pm

endrik35 wrote:MSM says. . ."George? Baka si George M. na taga La Vista! I knew that guy was bad news!" "Walang user kung walang pusher" George is as guilty as Dindo on this one. Project 4 lang ako, malapit lang sa La Vista. Dapat mahunting din si Boy George! :devil:

katakot ah. naglipana pala mga ganito! minsan napapadaan ako sa bangkal eh baka makabili ako ng nakaw dun waaah
tenderobject
Master
Master

Postby endrik35 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm

My apologies to George. George of La Vista is one of the better guys dito sa WS. It was meant to be a joke by Sir MsM. Si dindo lang talaga ang lekat!
endrik35
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby egay » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:39 pm

kefq wrote:I was told that a reputable WS member is currently intouch with Dindo, though refused to tell his whereabouts baka daw "kuyugin" kargo de kunsensya daw nya pag may nangyari.

hmm, ano kaya ang mas matimbang sa kanya?

sino ba itong sinasabi mo - kargo de consensya morin ba?

perhaps you can try to talk with him in private - or maybe, you can give this "reputable" guy's name to the affected people here IN PRIVATE so that they can have a better (or at least an alternative) starting point?

think about it pre

.e.
egay
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Octaver » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:02 pm

egay wrote:

hmm, ano kaya ang mas matimbang sa kanya?

sino ba itong sinasabi mo - kargo de consensya morin ba?

perhaps you can try to talk with him in private - or maybe, you can give this "reputable" guy's name to the affected people here IN PRIVATE so that they can have a better (or at least an alternative) starting point?

think about it pre

.e.

X2, I think people here at WS won't waste their Free life just for this B----d Dindo, all are seeking for the Justice :^) If you are intouch with that reputable WS member and who is intouch with this notoriuos Dindo......you're in trouble!!!! Just kidding :D Don't let Him continue His doing! Lets Stop it!
Octaver
Citizen
Citizen

Postby bobar » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Live and learn nalang, I suppose--at least his thieving days are over at least on this site. Sorry I don't know exactly where in Bangkal that George guy is.
bobar

Postby tony » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:10 am

tony
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby don » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:15 pm

don
Citizen
Citizen

Previous