Alvarez vs GGG

NEWS, Announcements, Greetings, Schedules, EBs, listening sessions, lectures, shoot-outs, field trips, gimmicks, etc. for WS members only...

Moderators: vintage_dog, audiostar

Re: Mayweather vs Guerrero: May 5

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Wed May 08, 2013 7:47 pm

but they aint got nobody like of those Rigo's style in the welterweight division.

New Twist.

Speculations came out that Showtime lost a lot of dough for that 1st Mayweather fight against Guerrero because of low PPV numbers results. Showtime bosses expecting more than
a million, but initial report say it will be below a million PPV

Now, i think Showtime will suggest to Team Mayweather to get a deserving opponent. Meaning,...a live wire or could be a threat to Mayweather's unblemish record so that Showtime can get their money back at least or just hoping to reach more than a million PPV

Will Team Mayweather pick Canelo? or offer Martinez for a catchweight?

If for Martinez, for sure,.. it could be more than a million PPV because Sergio got followers everywhere.

Or a rematch with Marquez?--- people will buy this because of his one punch KO'ed over Pacquiao.
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Mayweather vs Canelo/Martinez/Marquez

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Sat May 11, 2013 9:07 pm

pinoy_usa8 wrote:but they aint got nobody like of those Rigo's style in the welterweight division.

New Twist.

Speculations came out that Showtime lost a lot of dough for that 1st Mayweather fight against Guerrero because of low PPV numbers results. Showtime bosses expecting more than

Now, i think Showtime will suggest to Team Mayweather to get a deserving opponent. Meaning,...a live wire or could be a threat to Mayweather's unblemish record so that Showtime can get their money back at least or just hoping to reach more than a million PPV

If for Martinez, for sure,.. it could be more than a million PPV because Sergio got followers everywhere.

Or a rematch with Marquez?--- people will buy this because of his one punch KO'ed over Pacquiao.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_23221455/ ... mayweather
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Mayweather vs Canelo/Martinez/Marquez:Sept 2013

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Wed May 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Canelo has a 154 belt strap so with Martinez.

Mayweather wants Canelo to drain to 147 pounds (but Mayweather fought at 154 before. Marquez was 135 pounds at that time & Mayweather wants Marquez to climb 2 division north to fight him)

http://www.nowboxing.com/2013/05/why-wo ... iao/27598/
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby JackD201 » Wed May 15, 2013 8:15 pm

The worst insomniacs will pay to watch Mayweather and Marquez fight again. Talk about a snooze fest.
JackD201
Immortal

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:39 am

JackD201 wrote:The worst insomniacs will pay to watch Mayweather and Marquez fight again. Talk about a snooze fest.

no more ppv buy for Mayweather,..rather watch free in streaming
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Mayweather vs Canelo/Martinez/Marquez

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:41 am

pinoy_usa8 wrote:
pinoy_usa8 wrote:but they aint got nobody like of those Rigo's style in the welterweight division.

New Twist.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_23221455/ ... mayweather

I think Showtime pressured Mayweather this time

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article14478.html
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:42 am

pinoy_usa8 wrote:Canelo has a 154 belt strap so with Martinez.

Mayweather wants Canelo to drain to 147 pounds (but Mayweather fought at 154 before. Marquez was 135 pounds at that time & Mayweather wants Marquez to climb 2 division north to fight him)

http://www.nowboxing.com/2013/05/why-wo ... iao/27598/

Team Mayweather got no choice but to fight Canelo @ 152 pounds- unification in September
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Mayweather vs Guerrero: May 5

Postby JackD201 » Thu May 30, 2013 1:17 pm

JackD201 wrote:Guess not. On to Canelo.

Ahehehehehe. May linaw pa Crystal Ball ko Bai. :D :D :D
JackD201
Immortal

Mayweather vs Canelo

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:51 am

JackD201 wrote:
JackD201 wrote:Guess not. On to Canelo.

Ahehehehehe. May linaw pa Crystal Ball ko Bai. :D :D :D

paki check uli crystal ball mo bai, saka share it to us on what u see at balitaan mo naman kami.

nakikita mo na ba na kahit papano napabagsak ni Canelo c Mayweather come september bai cong?

(kahit bagsak lng matutuwa na kami eh, ang babaw ng kaligayan namin noh, lol)
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Mayweather vs Canelo

Postby JackD201 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:49 am

Sabi ni CB, unanimous decision si bakling kakatakbo. Sana lang mali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JackD201
Immortal

Postby joejet » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:48 pm

I don't want to miss any Mayweather fight knowing it'll be a snooze to watch. Because I WANNA SEE HIM LOSE!!!!!
Isang talo lang. And I'm the most happiest boxing fan in the world.
joejet
Citizen
Citizen

Postby JackD201 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Thinking about it, sana body shot magpabagsak kay Floyd. If there's one guy he's fought that can do it, it would be Canelo.
JackD201
Immortal

Postby Mike Anderson » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:53 am

One hard shot to the body from Canelo, and Floyd will be running like Usain Bolt and dancing like he's still a Dancing with the Stars contestant...
Remember when Guerrero's dad was clowning him after the fight?...."he ran like a chicken" :rofl:
Mike Anderson
Citizen
Citizen

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:15 am

JackD201 wrote:Sabi ni CB, unanimous decision si bakling kakatakbo. Sana lang mali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most likely unanimous jud na bai,..i hav the same vision too, after Floyd said today,..seems like he will do what it takes to win, regardless.
meaning he will box & run bcoz Canelo is bigger & stronger.

Youth vs Experience (in running)

But can Floyd run 1st round to the end? Cguro yan ang training niya ngayon. how to run good without being hit.
Canelo's chance is slim. yes, his only chance is the body & the head will fall.
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby joejet » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Nobody can outbox Floyd when he's doing his thing, (running then counters with lightning speed). But if Canelo can pressure him and still be able to take Floyd's vicious counters, then maybe, just maybe, Floyd will taste canvass for the very first time. Not to mention Canelo is at his physical peak.
joejet
Citizen
Citizen

Postby usai » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:16 pm

joejet wrote:Nobody can outbox Floyd when he's doing his thing, (running then counters with lightning speed)

+1
usai
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Cinnamon is big nga but too slow for Kentucky's
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby pinoy_usa8 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:33 pm

I think 10 yrs age disparity betw the two wont come into play because Floyd is just too fast (hand speed + reflexes) for the flat footed Canelo.

His chance: Canelo should land 3 to 4 big punches in a round, if he wants to win his impossible dream. No more no less.
pinoy_usa8
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby JackD201 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:58 am

I hope Cinnamon is chasing chickens as prescribed by Mickey to Rocky. This chicken has a way of escaping from corners and ropes.
JackD201
Immortal

Postby joejet » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:08 pm

Canelo must not dance to Floyd's tune. He must create his own tune to be able to get across some shots. He can never outbox Floyd if he opted for a boxing match. In a pressure style, Nobody has been able to execute a "sustained attack" on Floyd and yet also able to avoid a vicious counter from him. Canelo can take a punch. Canelo has the physical and athletic attributes to pull a relentless attack on Floyd to break him down and hurt him. But first he must be able to cut the ring to be able to set up a Blitzkrieg like offense.
Floyd is slick as oil. He's always been able to pivot out of trouble. He will run if he needs to. He's a chameleon. He can be red, blue or green when circumstances demand. He is prepared for any exigencies. If Floyd's opponent had plan A to D, Floyd has the whole alphabet of plans covered to frustrate him.

My prediction. Floyd Mayweather Jr. by Unanimous Decision

I really hope I'm wrong. I'd be happy to be wrong.
joejet
Citizen
Citizen

PreviousNext

Return to HEAR YE, HEAR YE