TAS Finds: SPIRIT LEVEL APP

Turntables, cartridges, phono-pre, records and analog supplies

Moderator: TheAnalogSource

Re: TAS Finds: doppelganger

Postby jadis » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:20 am

plasticman wrote:sir jack, the one in the orange lacoste is pat morita. I think the doppleganger is the one seated behind wearing the black shirt.

Doc, now that you pointed that out, I'm spooked. :D
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby BenC » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:06 am

TheAnalogSource wrote:went to the hk hifi show for the first time and look what i found....

pat morita doppelganger

Galeng! ... KA-LOKA-LIKE ni Pat Morita ... Ika nga the proof is in the sideview ... :D
BenC
Citizen
Citizen

Postby jadis » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:18 am

Just got off the phone with the REAL Morita. He confirms indeed the one in orange shirt is him. And the one in black, whom he is aware of during the show, a HK native, is ACTUALLY a doppelganger of Morita's brother who lives in the States. :o :o So may dalwang kamuka na si Morita. :D Also, he points out that the man seated with his back to the camera, on the left side of the table, white hair and beard, is none other than EAR's Tim di Paravicini. Yan ang masasabi ko na hindi na kamuka ni Morita ng San Juan. :D
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby TheAnalogSource » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:04 am

before the shot was taken, i was alone having lunch sitted at the back of the the black morita. the reason i noticed him was that he was talking boisterously with his friends just like you know who. :lol: :lol: when i turned my back, the black morita is sporting a ponytail salt and pepper (well mostly salt) and noticed that he is a morita lookalike. so i hurriedly called the real morita to find out if he is already in the hall and to meet me at the cafeteria.

as with tim, i think he knows the real morita from the past. so upon seeing the black morita, he grabbed a chair, sat down, and began telling his stories of the old like long lost buddies. I think he's also been duped to think that the black morita is also the real morita hehe :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheAnalogSource
Where beautiful music begins

Postby jadis » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:02 am

TheAnalogSource wrote:before the shot was taken, i was alone having lunch sitted at the back of the the black morita. the reason i noticed him was that he was talking boisterously with his friends just like you know who. :lol: :lol:

from the picture alone, mukhang maingay nga ang black morita. i'd like to see a pic of black, orange and usa morita. parang triplets.
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby TheAnalogSource » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:36 am

i checked my phone and luckily i got a sideview shot of the black morita with the ponytail hehe

here it is....

TheAnalogSource

Postby JackD201 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Clone Wars! :D :D :D :D
JackD201
Immortal

Re: TAS Finds: ...and everything else is made in China.

Postby TheAnalogSource » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:23 am

...more on the HK HiFi Show...

and so I saw and listened to a lot of international brands on display.
But what caught my attention though are the chinese made products.
This turntable is one of them. I would bet that it got some inspiration from clearaudio.
More georgeous chinese cables, amps, turntables, and speakers from the other booths as well.

Well as we say...... In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.....then everything else is made in China.

TheAnalogSource

Doppelganger II

Postby jadis » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:01 pm

TheAnalogSource wrote:i checked my phone and luckily i got a sideview shot of the black morita with the ponytail hehe

here it is....

DOPPELGANGER II

It's hard to explain anything to anyone these days, but the picture above is not about Morita being held captive in some forlorn tea house and holding today's Chinese Daily to show that he is alive and well. :D While visiting his neighborhood, Morita flashed a newspaper clipping he took last year, and he tells me, the short article is about the Black Mamba, er, Morita, being featured in a local (Manila) Chinese newspaper, 1 year before Noly took a picture of him and the orange Morita in the 2014 HK Hifi Show. What it means, is uncanny - that Morita 'saw' his alter-ego in a newspaper and cut it out in fact 1 year before Noly spotted the 'doppelganger'. :o :D Incredible but true. Which is why when Morita was alerted of the black Morita photos of Noly, he recalled having a news item of Black Morita which he kept last year.

Below, a close-up of the article. Introducing Black Morita as a restaurant owner as well, and possessing a vinyl store. His real name is Yuan Chih Hui. That's about all that matters. :lol: It's hard to explain anything to anyone these days, including myself. :D

jadis
Legend
Legend

Re: TAS Finds: ... Doppelganger II

Postby TheAnalogSource » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:12 am

Just goes to show that the moritas are all newsworthy hehehe
TheAnalogSource

Re: TAS Finds: ... Doppelganger II

Postby jadis » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:05 am

TheAnalogSource wrote:Just goes to show that the moritas are all newsworthy hehehe

yes, and morita is really starting to look more like pat morita of karate kid, the goatee is getting longer. :D

next time, i should take a pic of him with those 'chopstick-catching-a-fly' poses. baka maunahan pa siya ni black morita sa langaw. :D and a shot of the 'crane kick'. nahhhhhhhh... :lol:
jadis
Legend
Legend

Re: TAS Finds: ... Doppelganger part II

Postby JackD201 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:39 am

REal name of neighbor

Yan Si Morita

:D
JackD201
Immortal

Postby jadis » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:17 pm

JackD201 wrote:REal name of neighbor

Yan Si Morita

:D

:D :D

Perhaps the future founder of the Yan Dynasty ? Maraming audio artifacts daw sa bodega niya. I will organize a 'dig' there someday on that site. Targeting a soily Marantz Model 9. :D
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby JackD201 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:31 pm

E yung mga may agila na ***s at yung mga "always plugged never connected: na mga ****! :devil: :devil: :devil:
JackD201
Immortal

Postby jadis » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:45 pm

JackD201 wrote:E yung mga may agila na ***s at yung mga "always plugged never connected: na mga ****! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ah, those will be part of the future excavations like those the led to the discovery of the '13 Tombs of the Ming Dynasty'. :D :D
jadis
Legend
Legend

Postby JackD201 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Terracota Warriors pero Tubo imbis na Sundalo :D :D :D
JackD201
Immortal

Postby jadis » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:32 pm

JackD201 wrote:Terracota Warriors pero Tubo imbis na Sundalo :D :D :D

:D :D :D

And below, beside me, is NOT Yan Si Morita or his ancestor. :D Note that the hand had been chopped off. He was holding a Gold Lion KT88 tube. And the tubehunter was fast with his blade. :D

And the whole platoon. :D No more rare tubes to find. :lol:

jadis
Legend
Legend

Re: TAS Finds: SPIRIT LEVEL APP

Postby TheAnalogSource » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:38 pm

Last time I found the digital rpm app. That took out the tachometer from my tool box. One less gear to carry.

Just found an app which will replace perhaps the first gear you need to proper turntable setup.

Enjoy

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
TheAnalogSource

Postby kabubi » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:29 am

coolness!
thanx for sharing :-)

TheAnalogSource wrote:Last time I found the digital rpm app. That took out the tachometer from my tool box. One less gear to carry.

Just found an app which will replace perhaps the first gear you need to proper turntable setup.

Enjoy

kabubi
Legend
Legend

Postby quarterback » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:54 am

kabubi wrote:coolness!
thanx for sharing :-)

TheAnalogSource wrote:Last time I found the digital rpm app. That took out the tachometer from my tool box. One less gear to carry.

Enjoy

Noly,

Thanks for sharing!
quarterback
Fanatic
Fanatic

Previous

Return to >> The Analog Source <<