Jolida 300B owner's manual

For the serious and not so serious in audio: DoItYourself and Tubes (SET, PP, Vintage).

Moderator: kabubi

Jolida 300B owner's manual

Postby poolshark » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Hi.

Anyone out there who has an English owner's manual of the Jolida 300B SET intergrated amp? I would be extremely grateful to get a xerox or scanned-to-email copy of the manual. Mine is in Chinese.

Many thanks!

Rico
poolshark
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Jolida 300B owner's manual

Postby Superman » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:58 pm

Have you tried sending an email to Jolida? You can ask them for a soft copy via email. Just quote the serial number of your amp. Good luck!
Superman
Master Showman

Postby narayan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:45 pm

poolshark wrote:Hi.

Anyone out there who has an English owner's manual of the Jolida 300B SET intergrated amp? I would be extremely grateful to get a xerox or scanned-to-email copy of the manual. Mine is in Chinese.

Many thanks!

Rico

Hi Rico,

I also have a Chinese Version of the JD300 SET amp. It also came with a Chinese manual. Anyway, is there anything you want to know about the amp? Hope I can help somehow.

Obet
narayan
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby poolshark » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:27 am

Superman wrote:Have you tried sending an email to Jolida? You can ask them for a soft copy via email. Just quote the serial number of your amp. Good luck!

I did and they are pretty-slow to reply. They said they can send me a copy for $10 but they need the serial #. I sent them the # that was behind the amp (just below the RCA jacks) and they said that it is not the serial #, and that it should be underneath. I checked underneath and even took a photo and the # matches what I sent earlier. Then they reply that the # should have 4 alphas the numbers... Maybe they mean the # for a US version amp? The next reply implies that there is a Chinese version as well, which I may have.

How can I post a photo here using a simple jpg file from my hard disk? Below is the link of the photo.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8940206@N03/16086956003/

Thanks for your reply.
Last edited by poolshark on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
poolshark
Citizen
Citizen

Postby poolshark » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:34 am

narayan wrote:I also have a Chinese Version of the JD300 SET amp. It also came with a Chinese manual. Anyway, is there anything you want to know about the amp? Hope I can help somehow.

Thanks for your reply Obet.

I just really wanted an English manual, that's all. Maybe read-up also on its biasing features and other technical details I don't know about.

I have re-tubed it (except for the pricey 300B tubes) and it sounds much nicer :)
poolshark
Citizen
Citizen

Postby poolshark » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Guys, Jolida sent me a soft copy of their manual so it was free of charge. They did have a comment though that mine is a Chinese version and "does not meet US standards...". I'm not really sure what he meant. As far as I know, only the input power voltage is different. And maybe the stock tubes as well.

If anybody wants a copy of the English manual, I will be glad to share. Just let me know. One thing is that the manual is inverted. Yes, it can be easily rotated but cannot be saved in the correct orientation. Not sure how to do it.
poolshark
Citizen
Citizen

Postby narayan » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:22 pm

poolshark wrote:Guys, Jolida sent me a soft copy of their manual so it was free of charge. They did have a comment though that mine is a Chinese version and "does not meet US standards...". I'm not really sure what he meant. As far as I know, only the input power voltage is different. And maybe the stock tubes as well.

If anybody wants a copy of the English manual, I will be glad to share. Just let me know. One thing is that the manual is inverted. Yes, it can be easily rotated but cannot be saved in the correct orientation. Not sure how to do it.

Hi Rico, you have PM. thanks :)
narayan
Fanatic
Fanatic

Return to DIY and Tubes