fld:FS-Cary Mono blocks / EAR 88PB phono stage/PAD Cables

Re: fld: Cayin A50t, Amperex 6922 Bugle, Origin Live OL-1 arm

Postby fld » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:43 pm

UN-Matched pair of Bugle Boys 6922- UNSOLD>

Matched pair of Bugle Boys 6922 sold...
Last edited by fld on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: fld: Cayin A50t, Origin Live OL-1 arm, Lyra Kleos

Postby fld » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:52 pm

We are now the official Lyra dealer for Philippines. After 8 months of courtship w/ Lyra - Japan, i finally got some limited Lyra stock on hand.
I only have available 1 pc Lyra KLEOS brand new sealed in box available. SRP124,000.00

http://www.needledoctor.com/Lyra-Kleos-Phono-Cartridge

Latest Review:

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/superiorau ... _kleos.htm

Specifications:
* Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz
* Channel Separation: >35dB at 1kHz
* Cantilever: Solid Boron
* Stylus: Lyra-designed line contact (3um x 75um)
* Body: One piece solid 7075 alloy billett with reduced surface higher pressure headshell contact area
* Suspension: One point, directly mounted to cartridge body
* Coil: 6-N high purity copper
* Compliance: 12x10 cm/dyne at 100Hz
* Output: 0.5mV
* Weight: 8.8g
* Tracking force: 1.6g - 1.75g

Please PM for net pricing...

Thanks for looking..

WS rules applies....
Ferdie

0918-937-6470

April 7-2011-- soft reserved !!!
April 13-2011 --sold until further replenishments of stocks which will take a few months again.
Last edited by fld on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby keith » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Congrats on the Lyra Ferds!
keith
walastick

Postby fld » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:26 pm

keith wrote:Congrats on the Lyra Ferds!

Thanks keith!!
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

fs: Symposium Rollerblock Jr tungsten + Purist Aqueous Anniv

Postby fld » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:09 am

Slighly Used set of Symposium Rollerblock Tungsten Jr's set of 3. These are about a year old from a client.
He upgraded to the Series 2. SRP 12,600. He is selling them for P8,500 including shipping to Manila. Please note these are the tungsten carbide balls not the normal balls.

More info can be found Here:

http://www.symposiumusa.com/rbjr.html

WS Rules applies. Thanks for looking.

---------------------------------------------------

1 meter pair of Purist Aqueous Anniversary Interconnect. Used. Mint condition.. These were bought about 8 months ago.
client no longer using them as he opted for the longer runs due to system configuration.
SRP42,000, sacrifice sale at P22,500 including shipping to Manila.

WS Rules, thanks for looking.

#### Sold April 13-2011 ####

Regards
Ferdie
0918-937-6470
Last edited by fld on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: fld: Origin Live OL-1 arm, Lyra Kleos, Symposium, Purist IC

Postby audiostar » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Hi Ferds, pls reserve Symposium Rollerblock Tungsten Jr's set of 3. PM me for payment details. Thanks :)
audiostar

Location: audio nirvana st., speakers corner ave. music city, mars

Postby fld » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:07 pm

audiostar wrote:Hi Ferds, pls reserve Symposium Rollerblock Tungsten Jr's set of 3. PM me for payment details. Thanks :)

Done val!! Thanks
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Brand new Shelter 5000

Postby fld » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:19 pm

FS: Brand new sealed in box Shelter 5000. never opened, never attached to any tonearm.

http://www.needledoctor.com/Shelter-500 ... egory=1107

# Shelter 5000 Phono Cartridge Specifications Output Voltage: 0.5 mV at 1kHz 5cm/sec.
# Channel Balance: Within 0.8dB at 1kHz
# Stylus Tip: 0.3 x 0.7mil Elliptical Nude Diamond
# Weight: 11g
# DC Resistance: 10 ohms
# Tracking Force Range: 1.4 to 2.0g
# Recommended Load Impedance: within 10 to 30 ohms with step-up transformer
# Within 100 ohms with head amplifier
# Compliance: 9cu
# Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/-2dB
# Channel Separation at 1 kHz: >25dB
# Anodized Aluminum Body with neodymium magnet

Tons of review. Absolute Sound Editor's Choice Awards

SRP P102,000 NETT Price: P78,000.00 with free shipping to Manila.

Thanks for looking....

WS Rules applies.

Regards

Ferdie
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Chuckyboy » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:57 am

audiostar wrote:Hi Ferds, pls reserve Symposium Rollerblock Tungsten Jr's set of 3. PM me for payment details. Thanks :)

Nice catch!
for the money, this one is really very hard to beat
Chuckyboy
Citizen
Citizen

Postby fld » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:08 am

Chuckyboy wrote:

Nice catch!
for the money, this one is really very hard to beat

### There is another set for sale:

Jr Tungsten set of 3 for P8,500 shpped to Manila. I should have this within a day or so... Client decided to
upgrade to the Series 2.

WS Rules applies.

Thanks for looking.

Ferdie
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: fld: Origin Live OL-1 , Lyra Kleos, Purist IC, Shelter 5000

Postby Superman » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:03 pm

fld wrote:### There is another set for sale:

Jr Tungsten set of 3 for P8,500 shpped to Manila. I should have this within a day or so... Client decided to
upgrade to the Series 2.

WS Rules applies.

Thanks for looking.

Ferdie

Sir, please reserve the rollerblocks, thanks!
Superman
Master Showman

Re: fld: Origin Live OL-1 , Lyra Kleos, Purist IC, Shelter 5000

Postby fld » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Superman wrote:
fld wrote:### There is another set for sale:

upgrade to the Series 2.

WS Rules applies.

Thanks for looking.

Ferdie

Sir, please reserve the rollerblocks, thanks!

Done! Thank you.

####### all "used" and "demo symposium roller block Jrs" ----sold !!!!!
Last edited by fld on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby m_shoe_maker » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:07 pm

fld wrote:We are now the official Lyra dealer for Philippines. After 8 months of courtship w/ Lyra - Japan, i finally got some limited Lyra stock on hand.

Lyra is here! :rock:

This is great news indeed, fld! :clap:

Now there is no reason for anyone not to experience the Lyra sound. :!: So what are you guys waiting for? :^) Banat na! :devil:
m_shoe_maker
Idol

Lyra Delos--

Postby fld » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:57 am

FS: Brand new Sealed in Box Lyra Delos.

2010 Stereophile Analog Source Component Runner-Up Award Winner!
2011 TAS Editor's Choice Awards

It took me 4 months to get this cart & I only got 1 Delos from Stig of Lyra.

I use one personally & I superbly enjoy this cart. The one am selling is a brand new sealed unit.

The next unit that is arriving is still unknown... they are very much in demand.

SRP P68,000.00

Please PM or text me for final pricing.

Wiredstate rules as this is the only Delos for now.

Thanks for looking.

Ferdie

http://www.needledoctor.com/Lyra-Delos-Phono-Cartridge

Absolute Sound Review:

The new $1500 Delos cartridge from Lyra aims—and claims—to solve an issue critical to optimizing a moving-coil’s performance: the proper orientation of the cartridge’s magnetic circuits, signal coils, and core.

As Stirling Trayle of U.S. importer Immedia explained it, “MC cartridge performance is optimal when the angles are all aligned. Any significant difference in those angles will cause the formation of a strong and directional flux that will flow constantly from the magnetic circuit into the signal core. This directional magnetic flux will orient the core toward a specific direction and make it impossible for the core to move with equal ease in all directions, which is necessary for proper cartridge performance. Think of it as a kind of electromagnetic damping that hinders the free movement of the stylus in the groove.”

The problem, according to Lyra and Immedia, with “conventional” moving-coil designs is that optimal alignment occurs only with the cartridge at rest, i.e., not playing. As soon as a record hits the groove, and its tracking force is applied, that delicate balance is thrown off, compromising resolution, tracking ability, and dynamic range.

To solve this issue, Lyra designed the body of the Delos—as well as that of the upcoming Kleos ($2750)—to have an unusually shallow angle, as well as asymmetrically cut dampers on the cartridge’s suspension system. “With the cartridge at rest and no tracking force applied, the shape of the asymmetrical dampers puts the signal coils and core into a more upright angle than the magnetic circuit,” Trayle continued. “When the proper tracking force is applied, however, the force of the stylus pushing on the LP causes the asymmetrical dampers to become symmetrical in shape.”

The resulting uniformity of operation during playback is said to not only improve dynamics, tracking ability, and resolution, but also to remove much of the guesswork, such as proper VTF and VTA, from the set-up process. As Stirling instructed, “If you find you end up using a tracking force below 1.7 or above 1.8, something is wrong. The Delos is dialed-in by the builder, Yoshinori Mishima, to center the coil in the flux field and provide the correct VTA for a level arm at 1.75 grams. For some reason I found 1.77 grams nailed it for this sample.” The way I would know if this was correct with my setup, Trayle told me, was that, when everything was just-so, the record would sound quieter and the music louder.

Minimal tuning, and a bit of deliberate off-tuning, confirmed his prediction. An exceptionally quite background is indeed the most immediately striking aspect of this design. It is also very well balanced and notably coherent across the spectrum, tonally natural, texturally rich, and very quick of response.

Sinatra’s “Blues In The Night” opened with excellent focus, a firmly rooted bass line with well-defined pluck, and a fine sense of the Capitol recording studio’s ambience and the reverb employed. The Delos also has a lovely dynamic ebb and flow, which highlights Sinatra’s unparalleled way with a lyric phrase, especially evident on the lovesick, “Tears Out To Dry.”

“Hell Is Chrome” displayed a fine feeling of instrumental complexity and warmth with the thickly textured electric guitars and keyboards, as well as outstanding pace and timing. Drummer Glenn Kotche’s cymbals and snare were very natural, and I was again struck by the Delos’ silent background, which revealed Tweedy’s vocal articulation, while the harmonic layering of the electric guitar break, with its peeling highs, never turned harsh.

The 19th century hymn “Abide With Me” kicks off Monk’s Music as a brief horns-only intro, and the Delos shows its ability to portray the richness, body, and individual beauty of each instrument. With “Well You Needn’t,” the Delos was very transparent, portraying a life-size soundstage and oodles of air in the recording and also around the instruments. Monk’s piano seems as nimble as a cat leaping a fence, and when Coltrane is awakened from his slumber with shouts of “Coltrane! Coltrane!” his solo unleashed his gorgeous palette of tonal possibilities. Ray Copeland’s trumpet was taut and focused, naturally drier tonally, and his solo shows the Delos’ upper registers to be both bright and sweet (meaning, true to the instrument), while Art Blakey and bassist Wilbur Ware’s break was a model of clarity, precision timing, and musicality. And during Blakey’s solo, the Delos filled the wall of my listening room with such a strong presence of his kit that it rivaled that audiophile warhorse, the Sheffield Drum Record.

Stravinsky’s Petrushka only confirmed what the rest of my listening had told me. The Delos displays a wonderfully lively dynamic response, sounds consistently fast and responsive, with a rich thicket of tones and textures. From bass drum wallops to light cymbal pats, growling bowed strings, and moments of dynamic hush to explosive outbursts, the Delos also conjured an impressive illusion of three-dimensionality.

While I won’t claim to have heard every contender in this price range, it seems to me that Lyra’s design work with the Delos has yielded something quite special: a beautiful performer that sets a new standard in its class.

### reserved ####
Last edited by fld on Tue May 03, 2011 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: fld: Lyra Kleos, Purist IC, Shelter 5000, Lyra Delos

Postby dante » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:25 am

Congrats and good job on landing the Lyra dealership Ferds! :clap: :clap: :clap:
dante
cool dude

Re: fld: Lyra Kleos, Purist IC, Shelter 5000, Lyra Delos

Postby fld » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:23 pm

dante wrote:Congrats and good job on landing the Lyra dealership Ferds! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Dante!!

Lyra DELOS:

2010 Stereophile Analog Source Component Runner-Up Award Winner!
2011 TAS Editor's Choice Awards
(review here from TAS):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/TAS%20 ... DELOS1.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/TAS%20 ... 23%202.jpg

From a Lyra Delos owner:

"Already being a happy owner of a Lyra Argo I, I couldn't wait to try the Delos in my system to see how it compared, for those of you who have not heard a Lyra cartridge they all seem to share a house sound of being very detailed & fast, the higher up the price range you go the more detail & refinement you get.

The Delos however incorperates some of Lyras latest design features as listed in the product information.

First album on Steven Wilson Insurgentes, Bass is full & powerfull maybe a touch more than the Argo but still a case of quality over just quantity, exibiting lovely texture & speed.
midrange & vocals are open with real detail to close miked work, percussion & drums have truely explosive dynamics.

Treble is very incisive & quite refined, definitely a little stronger than the Argo I which is also a touch smoother.

Sondstage is both wide & fairly deep but seems to lack the space around instruments that the Argo offers, it is however more than a match for any ather MC cart I have heard.
Playing some of Mark King or Stanley Clarks bass work sounds awsome with stunning leading edge definition & speed.

I find it impossible to choose a favourite as I love them both, to sumarise the Delos offers a little more incision & bass power with perhaps a touch more warmth to vocals, but has a slightley more toppy treble & just a touch less refinement.

my system, Nottingham Analogue 294, SME 312s, Sugden A21SE & Proac 1SC's."
Jan 21 2010, 20:50 PMby Simon
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Harbeth SHL5 Limited Edition

Postby fld » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:32 pm

This is a limited Edition, Harbeth SHL5 Silver signature.
The finish is the Tiger Ebony which is the most expensive and exotic finish of the Harbeth line.
The pair comes with the Sound anchor 3 post stand which alone retails for P35,000.00
There are only 2 pairs ever available here inthe Philippines.
Client is downsizing due to room size and constraints & has another pair of Harbeth.

See pictures below: (actual pictures below of the unit)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/_MCO7323.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/_MCO7324.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/_MCO7329.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/_MCO7331.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/_MCO7332.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/_MCO7342.jpg

List price back then was P335,000.00 with stands.

Sacrifice sale at P220,000 with stands.
Complete with box. Driven with tubes in a small room. Well taken care..

WS Rules applies: 1st come , 1st serve basis.

Unit is in Manila for inspection and audition.

Thanks for looking,

Ferdie
0918-937-6470
fld
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby gygie » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:40 am

### There is another set for sale:

upgrade to the Series 2.

WS Rules applies.

Thanks for looking.

Ferdie[/quote]

Sir fld. available pa ba ito? tnx
gygie
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Harbeth SHL5 Limited Edition

Postby Superman » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:05 pm

fld wrote:This is a limited Edition, Harbeth SHL5 Silver signature.
The finish is the Tiger Ebony which is the most expensive and exotic finish of the Harbeth line.
The pair comes with the Sound anchor 3 post stand which alone retails for P35,000.00
There are only 2 pairs ever available here inthe Philippines.
Client is downsizing due to room size and constraints & has another pair of Harbeth.

See pictures below: (actual pictures below of the unit)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/_MCO7323.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/_MCO7324.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/_MCO7329.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/_MCO7331.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/_MCO7332.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21383199/_MCO7342.jpg

List price back then was P335,000.00 with stands.

Sacrifice sale at P220,000 with stands.
Complete with box. Driven with tubes in a small room. Well taken care..

WS Rules applies: 1st come , 1st serve basis.

Unit is in Manila for inspection and audition.

Thanks for looking,

Ferdie
0918-937-6470

WOW!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Superman
Master Showman

Re: Harbeth SHL5 Limited Edition

Postby timber715 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Superman wrote:WOW!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

you can say that again :o :o :o the tiger ebony is truly very limited and gorgeous :clap: and it even carries the designer's (Alan Shaw) signature which makes it even special... dang :tmi: :tmi: :tmi:
timber715
Citizen
Citizen

PreviousNext

Return to Audio Hardware